A Few Issues On Console

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by DW94, Aug 18, 2019.

1. DW94

DW94 New Member

Hi, I purchased TSW2020 yesterday and have since had it refunded by Microsoft as I wasn't happy with the quality of the product.

A few things I noticed:

• Low FPS at times. Especially in dense areas and with rain, etc.
    • Poor render distance.
    • The sound quality is lacking. From the outside it isn't bad. However, when you are inside with the doors shut, you can barely hear the locomotive (noticed this in particular with the 166) The quality of some of the AWS and horn sounds are poor in my opinion, although I understand this could be subjective.
    • Texture quality is poor. From a distance, the visuals are pretty good. But if you go up close you can see that the textures are low-res. I noticed this on the front end of the Class 43. The clarity of some of the interiors could be improved so certain areas of the cab are a bit more readable.
    I understand that there is always going to be bugs initially, and the console experience of a game is never going to be the same as it is on PC, but without some form of clarity that issues like this will be looked into, the experience isn't that great on console.

Looking forward to your response!