A Few Suggestions From Poland

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KolejPrzemek, Sep 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. KolejPrzemek

KolejPrzemek New Member

Hi, I would like to suggest some Polish routes and trains.

Routes

1. Krakow Główny - Warszawa Wschodnia (Warsaw East)- Gdynia Główna
    This route is at the forefront in terms of daily passenger and train numbers, of course. The route to do in one piece will be too long, because it is 504 kilometers to Gdynia from Krakow, so the route can be made in pieces (stations in the aisles are those that may be starting / ending points): Kraków Główny - (Włoszczowa Północ) - (Opoczno Południe) - Warszawa Wschodnia - (Działdowo) - (Iława Główna) - (Tczew) - Gdynia Główna.
    2. Warsaw East - Frankfurt on the Oder
    This route is part of the international railway E20, and is also one of the most popular. The route is 440 km, so also in pieces: Warszawa Wschodnia - (Sochaczew) - (Łowicz Główny) - (Kutno) - (Konin) - Poznań Główny - (Zbąrzynek) - (Rzepin) - Frankfurt (Oder).
    3. Rzeszów Główny - Kraków Główny
    This route is slightly less popular, but is also served by a large number of trains. In this case, it is more possible to make it in one piece as the distance is approximately 160-180 kilometers. The route, if it were in pieces: Rzeszów Główny - (Tarnów) - Kraków Główny.

Trains

In Poland, trains are slightly more diverse. Here, depending on the region, you can meet completely different trains, different operators. For Train Simulator, I suggest these trains:
    -PKP Intercity ED160 "Flirt3" - Supports Intercity connections on the sections (in the above-mentioned routes): Kraków Główny - Iława Główna, and Łowicz Główny - Poznań Główny.
    - Wagons type 111A / 112A - They serve TLK connections on all the above routes.
    -Family of Electric Multiple Units "Elf" - They serve regional and / or agglomeration connections in the region of Poznań and Rzeszów.
    -PKP Intercity EU07 - is one of the most popular series of locomotives in Poland.

The list of things mentioned in the suggestions is quite large, although I hope you will see them in Train Simulator someday.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
  2. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

3. mattdsoares

mattdsoares Well-Known Member

I second all of this and add that there is a lot of opportunity for rail in and around Warsaw. Would love to drive the WKD!