A Free Gift

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Trainspeeder, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Trainspeeder

Trainspeeder Active Member

Dovetail games should give everyone one free train and route, as more games reward their players near the new year and Christmas!!! Most players will love the game more if they get something for free as the routes are quite pricy.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I think you have a good idea take it one step forward could leave it up the user what one product they would like. So if there is a route they would like but cannot afford they could choose that or if there is a loco add on they want they could choose that.

You could use the points you earn in game to get those routes or loco add ons.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  3. JGRudnick

JGRudnick Well-Known Member

Or at the very least, a wicked discount that can be applied to any product.

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I don’t think DTG should be giving any trains or routes away. There are sales for getting content cheaper than when it is released. They could release extra scenarios for free if they wanted to reward players for continued custom but I wouldn’t expect them to go any further than that. You would have already had to buy the DLC to use the extra scenarios so it would be based on some loyalty and not just freebies for everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trainspeeder

Bang, that is awesome thanks for your suggestion I will definitely expand on my suggestion!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Trainspeeder

Yes that's good but I don't think it would work very well.

7. Trainspeeder

I disagree, yes maybe DTG may not,but freebies will compensate for quite a lot of there issues.DTG has put effort but there are a lot of issues in the game and it does not have the best reviews. Many people don't want to buy dlcs in this game as they seriously are very pricy, and this maybe they could implement freebies near Halloween,new year or Christmas. It may sound crazy but I'm sure the developers need to add fresh content. Because to some people this game looks plain old, The developers need to add freebies to make the game have free content that everyone can access.

8. WVUadam

WVUadam Well-Known Member

There's over £450 worth of content. Am pretty sure one free gift for all the members for buying the founders edition would be nice. More liveries for trains could be good idea.

• Like Like x 1