A Word Of Appreciation... And A Question

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Turbojugend, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Turbojugend

Turbojugend Well-Known Member

First off, I am incredibly satisfied with TSW2. I've played plenty of TSW2020 but the leap in quality here is astonishing, really. Can't wait for more of my preserved collection to make it over.

The route I'm playing most by far is the Bakerloo line. I'm really enjoying it, it's one of the more Zen moments in gaming for me right now. The DTG roadmap mentions the future addition of services, does anyone know what this might entail? Is an extension of the line a possibility? I just want to know a bit more about the plans for this amazing virtual train route if possible. Thank you!

2. Mkdog45

Mkdog45 Well-Known Member

The Bakerloo Line is already in full the additional services are 250 more service so it is busy like in real life.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Luke8899

Luke8899 Well-Known Member

Not that I don't doubt that DTG could extend the line before Transport for London ever do, the problem is in the present day there is nowhere to extend the Bakerloo line itself to and remain faithful to reality.

If however the line was had been done as it was in the early 1970s, the current line could be extended to Watford Junction and a branch to Stanmore added as it was pre-Jubilee line. But as it wasn't, I'd rather a new line elsewhere.