Poll: About My 5y/o Nephew's Great Idea!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lisianthus#2306, Oct 1, 2026 at 1:42 PM.

?
  1. Quite hottest!

  2. Very fantastic!!

  3. Incredible!!

  4. I really wanna get the bundle, if available!!!

  5. Also my deam...

  6. Definetely Impossible!!

  7. Not so good idea...

  8. That would be meaningless without operation.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. lisianthus#2306

    lisianthus#2306 New Member

    Joined:
    Today
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    1
    Hello!
    I’m from Japan, and my five-year-old nephew is a huge fan of Thomas the Tank Engine!

    Today, I’d like to share his wonderful idea for this game with everyone. :love:

    The game is a little difficult for him to play by himself, but he loves seeing all the different trains at the same station. He really enjoys watching them go by.

    Then he asked me:

    “I know it would be too difficult to let us drive every engine in the world of Thomas in this game. But what if, once in a while, one of my favorites—like Arthur, Mighty Mac, or Stepney—happened to pass by on the next track?

    Wouldn’t that be exciting? I’d be so thrilled!! :D”

    That’s why I’m sharing his idea here. It would be so exciting to see a favorite engine unexpectedly pass by on a nearby track!

    I also made a poll, but I made a mistake in the wording of the fifth option. It should say, “That’s my dream too.” :(

    English isn’t my first language, so I hope I’ve explained his idea clearly.
    ** ChatGPT helped me...:cool:**

    Thank you for reading! ;)

    I hope his idea comes true one day…

    Mikako :love:
     
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2026 at 4:11 PM
    • Like Like x 1

Share This Page