Xbox Ac4400cw Loading At Shaw Mine, Slow Speed Issue

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Ordare, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Ordare

Ordare New Member

Before I'm even halfway to the loader I'm doing 10mph with my loco doing all it can to try and maintain the 2mph speed I set.Trailing loco is pushing way too much!

I've looked through and haven't seen this issue yet. although it is similar to another post I'm having a slightly different problem.
    Similar to this.
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...-coal-loading-at-shaw-mine.26299/#post-168409

I've tried all the solutions in that post but my issue seems to be not the banking loco but the trailing loco in the front. I've done everything to the banking loco, even just had it run dead, but still no matter what I set the slow speed to the trailing loco pushes.
    I've tried setting the slow speed in the trail loco also but then just can't move at all. The brakes are set up as a trail and cut out.
    Is there something I'm missing that I need to do to the trailing loco's throttle or is this just a bug that's not working right.

Again this is the second loco in the front.