Acela Line Usa//boston - New Haven - New York - Philadelphia - Wilmington - Washington

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by ATyypicaL, Aug 24, 2020.

1. ATyypicaL

ATyypicaL New Member

Acela trains/routes would be nice, these are high speed Amtrak passenger trains that go upwards of 150 MPH would LOVE to see more American rail routes in the game! This route goes along the top half of the eastern side of the US. Stretching over 600 miles, i think this route would be perfect in this game!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
  2. Average_Joe57

Average_Joe57 Active Member

The Acela Express is already available. The sections of the Northeast Corridor between Philadelphia and New York as well as New York to New Haven are already available. A 3rd party project for New Haven to Boston was in development but has since been discontinued.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ATyypicaL

ATyypicaL New Member

Sorry! I meant to put this in the TSW2 forums, not this one! Not sure how to delete my post!

4. Uncle Chuckles

Uncle Chuckles Member

For both TS2020 and TSW you'll never see a full NEC route from Washinton to New Haven. If its not 30-50 miles between large metropolitan hubs you probably wont ever see it. They already showed that with the last 'NEC' route they did for TSW (which only was mainly NY-Penn Station & Sunnyside Yard).

5. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

Not to mention the original NEC route is so outdated, it can't be merged with the New York New Haven Route.