Acela Line Usa//boston - New Haven - New York - Philadelphia - Wilmington - Washington

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ATyypicaL, Aug 24, 2020.

1. ATyypicaL

ATyypicaL New Member

Acela trains/routes would be nice, these are high speed Amtrak passenger trains that go upwards of 150 MPH would LOVE to see more American rail routes in the game! This route goes along the top half of the eastern side of the US. Stretching over 600 miles, i think this route would be perfect in this game!

• Like Like x 5
  2. JGRudnick

JGRudnick Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, 600 miles is a bit long for TSW, but it would be nice to see at least one of the sections!

• Like Like x 5
  3. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

Boston to Providence would be nice.

• Like Like x 2
  4. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member

Or maybe, as a new version of NEC, since the old one is too much work to update, maybe a bit longer (New Haven?), since many assets can be reused, with Acela added, but as an extension to LIRR, not an isolated route, please!
    Just imagine changing from a LIRR train into an Acela and later to a CSX in service mode. :love:

• Like Like x 4
  5. mlouie100

mlouie100 Well-Known Member

I would like them to remaster the northeast corridor dlc in the future for train sim world 2 they could run the line from Boston to New York Penn station section of the line or a section of the line from Washington DC. Some features they can introduce to tsw 2 are ai guard, guard mode.

• Like Like x 2
  6. jamesonmin

jamesonmin Well-Known Member

I'm happy with DC to Baltimore

Also CSX, northeast regional, MARC and mabye ARE

well im from DC so yeah....

• Like Like x 1
  7. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member

Yeah... No.

Please spell this stuff out, most of us are not.

Also, the TSW1 NEC was quite good and interesting and could've had many possibilities. Just too many technical issues. But I want it back, with more of the yards and sidings utilized. So much potential.
    Also: Merge with LIRR! ;)

PS: I also don't wanna see D.C. in my game. Just makes me think of... well... stupid people.
    If I were you, I'd move :cool: *duck*

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
  8. malikrthr

malikrthr Well-Known Member

I agree, as the Sand Patch Grade was completely rebuilt for TSW2, it would be great to see the NEC also get rebuilt and extended as well. I can also see the NEC being merged with the LIRR route.

• Like Like x 2
  9. jamesonmin

Ok so basicly MARC (Maryland transit association) is commuter rail with SC44 and MP36PH
    And ARE (damnit auto correct) is VRE (Virginia railway express) runs from DC to somewhere near Baltimore
    I also would like to see containers being loaded in Baltimore like in TS where the loaded trains would run to CSX'S benning yard in SW DC with ES44AC and SD50s

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  10. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

I could say the same about LA, San Francisco, Sacramento, Chicago, etc. But I don't care. I'm here to drive trains, not worry about the real world.

• Like Like x 3
  11. jamesonmin

lol

12. ixofxiii

ixofxiii Well-Known Member

I'd be happy with what they originally had in TS '13-Philly to NY. Think about it. For future add-ons, they can add NJT and SEPTA into the mix.
    Now I don't know exactly how the licences work, but they do have an NJT licence for TS. I assume that if a railroad is cool with one train sim licence getting one for TSW wont be an issue. They have Metro North for TS and now we have LIRR in TSW (both railroads are MTA). This gives me some hope for NYCT subway since the MTA is seriously strapped for cash. But knowing NYCT (i use to work for them), they as a agency alone can be.....stubborn with some things. Who knows. Lets see...

• Like Like x 1