PlayStation Achieved Medals In Timetable Gone

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by threebarrels, Nov 17, 2019.

1. threebarrels

threebarrels New Member

Hi all,
    just wondering if anybody else has this issue.
    I'm sure it only came with the last update.
    Playing on GWE using the HST, 'Medals' that you earn, the ones that now show at the end of each scenario/timetable.
    When I go to the Timetable screen and check on previously achieved medals, there are none showing. All history of previously earned medals appears to have been wiped from list?
    Anyone else notice this?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. k4rlovc4n

k4rlovc4n Active Member

Many of us have similar or same problem's at the other routes too! DTG must fix it! :mad:

3. Doyden

Doyden Active Member

There is a known feature where if you go into one of the GWE journeys first and then exit to the menu, it enables a modified version of the line with additional services and HSTs with more carriages in the timetable mode.

If you achieve a medal in this mode, it seems to only visible if you reactivate that mode when you next start the game. I.e. there are two sets of completed services and associated scores - those set in the normal mode and those set in the "enhanced" mode.

I suspect your medals are actually there but you just need to enter a journey first or quit the game, restart the game and immediately view the timetable, depending on where you achieved the medals.