Achievement

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by bvt2002, Sep 3, 2018.

1. bvt2002

bvt2002 Member

I’m having issues with NEC: All Aboard it is not tracking it and the same for RT: Mass transit plus safety first are These Achievement broken

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Yeah its a known issue. Sometimes it helps if you create a new Ingame Profile and do it with that profile.
    Maybe we will see a patch with the WSR Release that patches it, we will have to see.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bvt2002

bvt2002 Member

I have created new profile in the and different does not still work

4. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

5. bvt2002

bvt2002 Member

I ready have done that, We are currently aware of the issues with achievements not being awarded when using the Xbox One version of the game.

We are hoping to fix this in the games next update. At this time I cannot confirm when this will be ready.

• Like Like x 1
  6. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

I had a problem with the Safety First trophy on PS4 until yesterday (yes, I am writing here, over a year after your original post....), but yesterday (13 September 2019), I applied a workaround, and the Safety First trophy came through very quickly.

I don't know if you are still having this issue, but you could try this PS4 workaround:
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...-workaround-tested-and-fixes-proposals.18340/

It does require you to switch off the internet though, and I don't know if you can do this with XBox and TSW. Good luck...!