Add Full Keyboard/mouse Support On Xbone

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by Darrell E., Apr 2, 2019.

1. Darrell E.

Darrell E. New Member

Hello! I heard today from a YouTuber that you can use keyboard controls to run a train. I tried it on RSN specifically to differentiate signal buttons without pressing B and hearing the endless PZD alarm, when I just want to press SIFA. I used my USB Logitech wireless keyboard and found out that I can use most of the controls for TSW on XBONE. However my only gripe is is that shift and control keys for decreasing speed and breaks are not an option. Would like to see Keyboard/Mouse full support for XBONE, would give more options for train control rather than pressing a few buttons on the Xbox controller.

• Like Like x 2
  2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Yeah, we are suggesting that for quite some time now over and over again but it seems like they dont want to implement it for some reason unfortunately. Would be nice to hear a statement from DTG about that one, if its something they might implement in the future or not.
    I think it would be a good addition to the game and given it already partly supports Keyboard shouldnt be something too hard to implement.