Add-on Suggestion: Br Class 319 Emu

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BritishRail60062, Aug 13, 2022.

1. BritishRail60062

BritishRail60062 Active Member

Hi everyone,
    I would like to propose a Class 319 EMU add-on for TSW 3 for the London to Brighton route. As from what I have seen on social media. I would think this would be a popular add-on for this game and it will add another UK passenger train to the roster. These units were first used on the NSE Thameslink from Bedford to Brighton via Central London and Gatwick and then some were used on the Milton Keynes to Gatwick Airport and Brighton services with Connex South Central. Since Connex is no more on the UK network. It could be possible to do NSE and Connex rolled into the add-on.
    [​IMG]
    A photo of the real thing.

What do you think? Let me and DTG know your thoughts below!

• Like Like x 1
  2. BritishRail60062

BritishRail60062 Active Member

So I assume that no-one want's a Class 319 then?

EDIT: Forget I said anything. I am done with this and being ignored. Time to move on to other things that are more important.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
  3. AirbourneAlex

AirbourneAlex Well-Known Member

It would be a nice addition, however the Class 700 would be more suitable for the era of the route and is probably more useful for reuse on other routes such as SEHS. Not a bad idea but if we could get only one loco DLC for London Commuter then it has to be the Class 700.

4. LIRRGuy

LIRRGuy Well-Known Member

After the disaster of the Train Sim Classic version, I would rather they do both the 700 and the 319, either way the Thames link services and layers are already in the base route

5. I would like a class 319 an 700,707,717 and 411, 416, 423, and 455, 456 etc... and a route to drive them on.

6. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

I would prefer a 319 over a 700. Might get some decent traction motor sound.

OP - don't get disheartened when hordes of people don't jump in to support your idea. The Suggestions forum has become a bit of a bear market lately with all sorts of spam, repeated suggestions etc. It's also apparent that very few of the ideas and suggestions posted are likely to see the light of day in TSW, unless firmly in DTG's comfort zone.

I tend to miss checking it several days in a row sometimes.