Fishing Sim World Add Some American Fishing Gear

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Vintage1944, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Vintage1944

Vintage1944 Member

Add some American bobbers/floats to the game

add treble hooks for catfishing

add leaders for bottom fishing

add live bait options worms/fish/shrimp ..etc

add option to choose lure or bait for fishing for bass or predator fish you can catch bass on lures and bait most if not all predator fish as well.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

yeah when i go for catfish around here i normally use shrimp hooked up or prepared chicken livers to make it tougher and more durable than when bought from store... be great add to see live nightcrawlers and redworms as well added in as bass love these as well hell most species of fish will bite worms given enough time even catfish will go after a ball of worms on a hook... agree though we need some terminal tackle options in game... and lures need a qty and durability option so they can change over time and use maybe get some scratch paint from hitting rocks ect like in real life or break in two.... same with line needs a yardage option when buying and durability cause line should be checked every trip at least or snag for frayed line... would give the sim more of a simulator feel with this added in.

3. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I would love to see this to. I have confidence they will work this in as well as live bait such as shiners. They are listening to our input. Hmm maybe real soon with the blue and flathead catfish that I believe we will see before end of year