1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adding Characters To Missions

Discussion in 'Pro Mission Editor - Guides + Tutorials' started by DTG Cryss, Aug 7, 2017.

1. DTG Cryss

DTG Cryss Staff Member

A little overdue on this one, but we're back with another Flight Sim World tutorial video. This time Jason walks you through adding characters to missions.

Don't forget we have a Pro Mission Editor special on twitch this Wednesday at 6PM BST.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  2. daithecwm

daithecwm Member

Thank Jason for the video, Cryss - well done!

By the way - can't find the "Set a SimVar or Variable Name" Action in my version of PME. Have I missed an update?

Cheers - Dai.

3. in2tech

in2tech Member

You got the PME tool update right? I have not used it in a few week's, so you probably already have the update!

Check the box for Friendly Names and you will see it! It's actually the opposite of what he said in the video :) He has it unchecked, and I had to check it! He must have a different version than us :)

pme.PNG

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  4. DTG Jason

DTG Jason Staff Member

Ah, that's not good :D - might actually be because I had a bug in the friendly names list where it wouldn't change them. Oh well. :(

5. daithecwm

daithecwm Member

Thanks in2tech - the "Set Simvar ..." Action appears when you tick Friendly Names. Strangely, I would never have thought of that - you certainly think outside the box, mate!!
    Cheers - Dai. :cool:

6. in2tech

in2tech Member

Your welcome and keep working on mission's! Let us know if you already have some in the workshop, and if not when you do release them to the workshop!