Adding Feather River Add On.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lost in Texas, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Lost in Texas

Lost in Texas New Member

I purchased TS 2020 and added the Feather River 02 add on. I can not find it when I go play the game. When I purchased it the directions stated "must have TS 2020 base installed" which I do. Still can not find it anywhere during game play. Please take it easy on me as I am really lost. any help is appreciated.

2. Rob Jansen

Rob Jansen Well-Known Member

You mean the Feather River Canyon Scenario Pack 2? You need to have the route itself before it shows in the game. The scenario's are then listed in the career tab.

3. Lost in Texas

Lost in Texas New Member

You mean the first base game (whch I have) or something else AGAIN before I add scenerey pack 2?

4. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

You have the base game which comes what is listed, you have purchased a scenario pack which requires a different route. You will need to purchase the Feather River Canyon Route in order to play the scenario pack. Just to save yourself some time in the future when looking at the add on's make sure you click on read more. This will give complete access to what is required in order to purchase the add on.

Towards the the bottom and some where just above the list of scenarios it will say something like: This add on require the Feather River Canyon route (available separately).

Hope this helps you a little more.