After All These Updates, The Game Still Freezing Sometimes?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Patrick Kolinski, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Patrick Kolinski

Patrick Kolinski Active Member

Hello Railfans!

After some months i had problems playing TSW in my PS4, i don't know how Dovetail release a new route if there is some freezing issues in the game when you cross a town or a other train pass near you. So i came back these days to to re-play some "Ruhr Sieg Nord" route for example and i can see the same issues? Did they fix anything in the game, or that is my console slim ps4 problem. Can somebody answer back in this?

Thank you.

2. septafan

septafan Active Member

I have the PS4 pro and I haven’t experienced any freezing issues. It may be your system but maybe not as other members have issues but most not the same.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

I have no freezes either, system: ps4 pro.

Sorry, I guess I didn't read it exactly. I mean yes, there is some kind of stuttering, especially if there are a lot of trains around or passing by.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Patrick Kolinski

yes that's maybe of my console...but you know they need to make a game good for every console, it's not like on pc that you can buy a better graphic card or things like that...but thank you for your reply... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. ildario77

ildario77 Well-Known Member

If you mean micro-freezing, well, the game is plenty of it, almost every route, especially the oldest ones. I have a 2014 ps4, but I can see this stuttering also on ps4 pro streams on YouTube.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Patrick Kolinski

that's what i mean! Sure that the same issue....thank you for your reply Sir. Looks like they need to work on this in the future, and that's why they can't add more movement objects etc...will slow down more the graphics i think.... :(:(:(