Aggregate Industries

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by Brian47, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Brian47

Brian47 New Member

Hi, can anyone help me with this. I've just refyelled the engine and have now been told to link up to the wagons. But each time the track takes me to the right not the left and the red light is showing on the track to the right. When I look on You tube the engine goes to the left with the green light showing.

Thanks

2. Drakoz

Drakoz Active Member

Oh, sorry, you are talking about "Aggregate Industries" in GWE, duh! Ignore my original message.

--Original message--

I assume you are talking about the Powering America Part 1 scenario. Sorry to ask the stupid questions, but did you change the switch? The red switch flag will now be green, and the switch will send you down the left track to link with the cars.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  3. USRailFan007

USRailFan007 Well-Known Member

I completed the scenario, going on the same track you seem to be taken to, as well (rather than the ones you saw on Youtube). No signal will showup after you cross the yellow light, so don't worry about that, as there are no signals further down this other track. Just a dead end. Another thing, I didn't reverse the train but rather, switched cabs and operated it in the opposite direction, from the fueling station. Keep the train going, just under or past, the overhead bridge and come to a stop there. Once you're stopped at or past the overhead bridge, switch back to the cab you were originally in. You should be able to clear the signal and the tracks would be automatically set, towards the back of the freight consist. Manually connect the freight if they don't auto connect, themselves. Read there was a bug that prevented this from happening, automatically. Hence, the manual connection (if the train is close enough, to the freight car). Hope this helps.

4. Brian47

Brian47 New Member

Hi I changed cabs and now facing towards the freight consist. The 2 red lights are still showing and the track has not turned towards the consist.

5. USRailFan007

USRailFan007 Well-Known Member

I would activate all the HUD related stuff (markers) and take the scenario as slow and precise, as possible. It's what worked for me, while I was in the same situation you are facing, now. If you don't want to try it over to see if it works another time, just wait until this Thursday, upon NEC New York's release. Hopefully, many of the bugs currently plaguing the game will be fixed (including this one).