Aggregate Industries

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by YSHW2012, Mar 10, 2018.

1. YSHW2012

YSHW2012 New Member

Hi,

I got this yesterday for my XBOX One and have been working my way through scenarios which have been good upto now, then I started Aggregate Industries. The first you have to do is enter what's called SLOW SPEED CONTROL mode on the EM2000, it took me an 10 minutes to workout what that was as it not covered in the tutorails, then you have move a switch on lefthandside called Slow speed Rocker switch again could not find this took me 30 minutes to locate it and its not covered in the tutorails. Finally I can move 45 minutes later, but wait I got a big black box with white lettering which say QUOTE "EM2000 - SLOW SPEED CONTROL" Enter the Slow speed control mode on the EM2000. But I have already done that and took me 45 minute to complete, this box does not disappear for me plesae help thank You

Thanks for time
    YSHW2012

PS I never played Train simulator on XBOX before so please keep your reply simple Thank You :)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  2. YSHW2012

YSHW2012 New Member

Hi have restarted it and it appears to working now thanks for your time sorry I should try that first :)