Euro Fishing Ai Tournament Weights Etc?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Black73Cat, Sep 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Black73Cat

Black73Cat New Member

Hi,

Just picked this up and enjoying it so far but... When fishing AI Tournaments, i can see no details of what I've caught. Even when finished, I see a leaderboard then kicked back to home screen.
    Just unlocked achievement for specimen tench during a tournament... But I have no idea what the fish was!
    Am I missing something?
    Surely there must be a way to see a list of what you've caught?

Thanks

Graeme

2. Nigel Everson

Nigel Everson New Member

There is a fishing journal on one of the tabs that gives boss fish info. Good luck with the fish that swim underground and insta snap you off, this game is broken.

3. Benn

Benn Member

Some bugs have fish swimming on the banks and in the air, but it's not every fish...if you can actually control a fish (like me) then you'll probably lose 1/2 fish a session...don't listen to children that have no experience in fishing...

4. Black73Cat

Black73Cat New Member

I get the bugs etc... That's just irritating but doesn't bother me too much.

So is there no way to see a list of what I've caught in a tournament? That is a massive oversight and does cheese me off!

5. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

you cannot see a list of the fish that you have caught but you should be able to see your overall score on the leaderboard and you should see each fish that you catch and it's weight?