Ai Trains Could Use Subscribed Creators Club Liveries.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by djgaming#7176, Sep 11, 2022.

1. djgaming#7176

djgaming#7176 Active Member

It would be a fun little addition to train sim world 3 if any liveries that you download from the creators club would apply to the AI Generated trains in game, I was thinking there could be a option for this in the options screen that says Allow AI Trains to use Creators Club Liveries, As I know people can download 3 or 4+ different liveries for 1 train or route and I feel it would be a fun option for AI Trains to use your Subscribed Creators Club Liverys via an in game option/setting to add a little more comfort to a players experience to train sim world 3.

I am suggesting this for all platforms.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
  2. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

They do but unfortunately it's random but there are some routes/locos that don't

• Like Like x 3
  3. djgaming#7176

Thats why I feel it needs to become an in game option rather than a random roulette as I would like options as to how frequently you could see the custom liveries and as you say it needs properly updating with the locos and routes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. tehangrybird345

tehangrybird345 Well-Known Member

I’ve made a whole thread on how that could be implemented in livery designer 2.0, I think train rarity is important

• Like Like x 1
  5. djgaming#7176

I agree with you I feel if the Livery Designer was taken to the next level with the new train sim world 3 I would love to see all trains NPC or / Player running with our downloaded liverys.

• Like Like x 2