1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alco C424

Discussion in 'Content Suggestions & Proposals' started by pennsy_railfan, Mar 23, 2019.

1. pennsy_railfan

pennsy_railfan Member

Would anyone want an ALCO C424 in Train simulator. I certainly would love to see them in the game. I see some reskin potential. Some examples are Reading, Conrail Patch ( reading) , Delaware Lackawanna , and Morristown & Erie.

Scenarios ( if the back has conrail patch ) Horseshoe Curve, Marias Pass ( BN ) , Canadian Mountain pass ( CP)

Rolling stock- 50ft box cars, older coal hoppers, cabooses, early autoracks

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    • Upvote Upvote x 3
  2. TheConductor

TheConductor New Member

i suggested this a while back along with a mlw wide cab version and a 628 but people really didnt seem to interested wich is sad because right now there is a slum in U.S. content compared to the abundance of euro content. It would be cool if they made a entire MLW locomotive series for release. Including the c424, c628, c424 wid cab variant, RS36, Pa1, and a DL535e. But i have theorized that these loco's arn't done by anyone because its hard to get sound recordings for them.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    • Upvote Upvote x 1
  3. pennsy_railfan

pennsy_railfan Member

Yeah I totally agree with you that it could be hard to get sounds for those.

4. Random Railfan

Random Railfan Member

Yeah, I would love to see it. It would add more stuff to do for the Morristown Line, or maybe Horseshoe Curve, if they included the Conrail patch.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  5. pennsy_railfan

pennsy_railfan Member

Yeah totally

6. andrew.umlauft1

andrew.umlauft1 New Member

Long live the exhaust spewing Alco's

• Upvote Upvote x 1