PlayStation All I Want From The Ps5 Is A Quiet Machine.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by GeorgeMendes, Apr 28, 2019.

1. GeorgeMendes

GeorgeMendes New Member

I'm not hardware expert by any stretch of the imagination but it's possible as we've seen with the XB1X and so far PS4 Pro at least becomes extremely loud as I'm sure many are aware of. It gets so loud that once my mum asked me if I was hoovering.

It's most recently doing it while I play Days Gone and I've had to turn the volume up higher than I like and put subtitles up for when it gets loud which feels pretty often.

So all I want from the PS5 isn't 8K (which would still be nice when this is more accessible) or even the most powerful console but a console that is so quiet that I
    UC browser SHAREit Appvn

forget it's even turned on rather than one so loud I think it's either going to blow up or take off.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

TSW really made my PS4 sound like it was taking off but I did a db rebuild for the first time ever since I bought the PS4 and it helped a bit

3. Tomas9970

Tomas9970 Well-Known Member

Clean it up. Also replace the thermal paste with something better while you are at it.

4. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Looking forward to the PS5 as long as DTG are onboard with using its backwards compatibility. Ie using the current TSW disc having all the dlcs we purchased. Maybe being able to up the settings on them and go forward into more complex higher spec releases. From what we know the PS5 should perform as a current high end PC does.
    Back to OP. Has anyone tried this game with an external Hard drive?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019