All My Scenarios & Liveries

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by matt#4801, Jul 16, 2023.

1. 1dart Mart

1dart Mart Well-Known Member

Devon, Monday! Who’s doing the scenarios ? Lol enjoy :cool:

2. matt#4801

matt#4801 Well-Known Member

Yes, Monday to Friday. I am going to try and get the teesed one and another (possibly Peak forest related one) out by sunday night/early monday morning and then do the write ups on here when I am away. Possibly depending on how these two work I may get a bonus MML one out but if not that's for when I get back.
    Thanks mate, I will do my best to enjoy it there!

3. 1dart Mart

Remember, it’s a holiday…..no trains ! Well, less trains maybe lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. matt#4801

It is going to very much be a bus man's holiday because we are staying in a Caravan park which backs straight onto the south devon mainline. Also to put the cherry on the cake I am spening a whole day on the train with a mate who moved companies a few years ago. I think I need help!:D:D;);)

• Like Like x 1
  5. 1dart Mart

I’m slightly jealous you’re having a day on the train, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the banter.

6. matt#4801

Haha, yes that you can guarantee, always have a good laugh. Hopefully it'll be a castle set as well so I definitely won't have my head out the window along the sea wall!;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. matt#4801

Evening all, sadly due to the scenarios needing more work than planned and me not having enough hours in the day I didn't manage to get any out today. I am now away until Saturday and so this means that after a quick test on each there may well be a triple whammy next Sunday. After this my plan is to be more consistent with scenarios try to get 1 every week, plus a bonus one every other week, so 3 releases in a two week period. If I find I do have more time to make more I may change this to two a week but I will start off with three every fortnight. What I can say is that I have got some interesting plans!

• Like Like x 2
  8. matt#4801

Providing my last test run goes well Whistler on the MML and Manchester Return Scenarios should be out tonight.

• Like Like x 2
  9. 1dart Mart

Lovely job, I’ll keep my eye out for them tomorrow. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. matt#4801

BR Blue Whistler on the MML.
    This scenario involves you driving from Nottingham to Leicester in a BR class 40 (Whistler) with a rake of MkIs stopping nowhere on the way. I have included plenty of AI and like the Peak and Duff scenarios it's very loosely based in the late 70s early 80s but not based on a real world service pattern. There is a signal about 1.5 miles north of Leicester which, due to the way paths work on Scenario Planner will not clear until about 09:34 so you may have a 2 or 3 minute wait there, but it's nothing to worry about.
    It can take about 35 minutes to complete depending on your driving style.
    There are no custom liveries needed
    The required DLC is:
    • Midland Mainline
    • Northern Trans-Pennine
    • Tees Valley Line
    • BR Heavy Freight Pack
    • Diesel Legends of the Great Western
    • BR Class 31
    Here is the Creators Club link.

And here are my screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As always I hope you enjoy the scenario as much as I do and any feedback is encouraged and welcomed with open arms.

P.S. I apologise in advance for the CC description: I am like a little child sometimes! :D;)

• Like Like x 2
  11. matt#4801

BR Blue on PFR: Manchester Return
    This scenario involves you driving from Chinley to Ambergate in a BR class 45/1 (Peak) with a rake of Mk2s stopping at Millers Dale and Matlock on the way. I have included plenty of AI though due to the nature of the route they often appear as two dim marker lights in a tunnel! Like the previous PFR scenarios it's not strictly based on a specific year or service pattern.
    It took me about 50 minutes to complete.
    The required DLC is:
    • Peak Forest Railway
    • Northern Trans-Pennine
    • Tees Valley Line
    • BR Heavy Freight Pack
    • BR Class 31

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope you enjoy and feedback any, well, feedback you have!

• Like Like x 2
  12. 1dart Mart

Was a bit worried when you said no stopper for 22miles, but I actually really enjoyed it. As usual perfect amount of AI and a great route (despite the problems MML has on Xbox). I particularly enjoyed chasing down and passing two class 101’s and a freight runner on my journey, only to have the freight pass me as I waited patiently on the red outside Leicester ! When the 101 pulled up along side me I was glad to get the green and head into the station.
    Fantastic job buddy! 9.75/10 (maybe 9.95 if it had a couple of stops lol) :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. matt#4801

Thanks mate, overtaking slower trains whilst on the move is one of the most satisfying things about driving a train personally, so glad you enjoyed that aspect too. I did actually have a couple of stops originally but when I was testing I felt it dragged a bit more that the other two with the 40 being less powerful. If you would like I can put it out in it's original form as well.

• Like Like x 1
  14. 1dart Mart

Yes, I really enjoyed the chase and pass lol It’s a very unusual thing for me as I’m quite slow now without the hud. Going to try and do PFR Manchester return tomorrow, that has some stops so that will be fine, I don’t want to cause you anymore work. I think it’s great that you’re going to be putting out scenarios on a weekly basis, makes TSW even more interesting now. :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. matt#4801

Obviously this is all up in the air at the moment but IF we get the ECML from borough to Kings Cross that will be one of the saving graces for the dull scenery. Yes on that scenario you stop at Millers Dale and Matlock so it does split the trip quite nicely. I had a spare 10 minutes when my tea was being warmed up and so I have put the stops back into the Whistler scenario and will release it as a new scenario tomorrow, hopefully, as a bonus scenario. At some point, probably from next week now I will release them more regular like I said upthread but I have still got a bit of backlog so the releases are a bit disorganised this week!

I hope you enjoy the PFR scenario! :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. 1dart Mart

Just completed PFR and it was a bit of a shaky ride for me as I kept missing the speed markers, or when I did see them I couldn’t determine if they were 60 or 80. I’ve realised on steam routes they use the metal stake signs and I struggle, but on more modern routes I’m fine with the boards. TBH I kind of knew I was going too fast by the way the cab was bouncing around :o:). Anyway, not your fault, scenario was excellent, after I returned to it and put the next speed marker guide up in the right hand corner. Giving you a solid 9/10 buddy. Looking forward to the next one, but take it easy, you know what they say about “ all work and no play” :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. matt#4801

Yes they are very hard to see on the route, though as you say the Peak does shake and I think it recreates that sense of speed nicely. Hoping when I get home this evening I will get that bonus one out, and then over the next few days I will get the other one I have got ready to go out too. And then I will get into my schedule! :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. 1dart Mart

You’ll be too busy for real train driving at this rate lol :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. matt#4801

Haha yes, could you imagine that, having to fit in the real trains around making TSW scenarios. I don't think that would go down well with management, passengers or the wife when I'm sacked! :D;)

• Like Like x 1
  20. 1dart Mart

Priorities buddy, “who pays the most” was my motto :)

• Like Like x 1
  21. matt#4801

Yes, I think I will put real trains first then after that advice!:D

• Like Like x 1
  22. matt#4801

Just so it's known the 40 scenario 2.0 is on its way but probably not tonight now as that red light at Leicester is giving me some hassle again!

23. matt#4801

BR Blue Whistler on the MML Stopper.
    This scenario involves you driving from Nottingham to Leicester in a BR class 40 (Whistler) with a rake of MkIIs stopping at Beeston and Loughborough on the way. I have included plenty of AI and like the other BR Blue (...) on the MML scenarios it's very loosely based in the late 70s early 80s but not based on a real world service pattern. This one is very much made after 1dart Mart's request so a big thanks to him on this one!
    It can take about 40 minutes to complete depending on your driving style.
    The required DLC is:
    • Midland Mainline
    • Northern Trans-Pennine
    • Tees Valley Line
    • BR Heavy Freight Pack
    • Diesel Legends of the Great Western
    • BR Class 31
    Here is the Creators Club Link.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As always I hope you enjoy and provide any feedback you have. Again thanks 1 dart mart! :)

• Like Like x 1
  24. matt#4801

After I have finished typing I am going to attempt to try and get the summer special scenario out tonight as this one has been a real pain in the you know where and I think this time I have cracked it.

25. 1dart Mart

I’ll keep my eyes peeled for this, looks like a good weekend after all :)

• Like Like x 1
  26. matt#4801

Yes every time I think I have sorted the issue out another one pops up but I am sure I'll be able to bake up the right combination tonight! :)

• Like Like x 1
  27. 1dart Mart

I see what you did there :)
    It’s a good job you’re doing these scenarios on your own, you know what they say about too many cooks….:)

• Like Like x 1
  28. 1dart Mart

Thanks for the mention, but really the thanks should be going to you buddy, for all the hard work you put in making these great scenarios. Nobody does Diesel like you lol :)

29. matt#4801

I am just put the cherry on top of this summer special Scenario so it hopefully won't be long now!

:D:D

It is because of what you said that made me want to do that one, and your initial PFR feedback to do the others before. I do like my diesels and glad my scenarios do provide more people, such as your kind self, with a lot more enjoyment from the game and the years and locos which I love in game and real life. That phrase does actually bring some good memories actually but can't think on a way on earth how I could relate it to my CC scenarios so that one can simmer in the pot for a bit longer.

• Like Like x 1
  30. 1dart Mart

I am amazed that you can get so much done, whilst still driving a train in real life. I’ve retired early, but still don’t have much free time to myself ! You really are a rail man through and through buddy. Keep up the great work, but don’t over do it. And who knows, you may even get a 10/10 if you keep bringing out these great scenarios ! ;)

31. matt#4801

I always have my Weetabix! ;) In all seriousness I love being busy and am (rather strangely) dreading the day I retire. Yes my life is very much flooded by the railways and I wouldn't have it any other way. When you give a 10/10 I will know you truly mean it as well! Some say I am nuttier than a fruitcake and well I must agree! :D

32. matt#4801

Peak of Summer Special
    This scenario involves you driving from Darlington to Saltburn in a BR class 45/1 (Peak) with a rake of Mk2s stopping at Middlesborough on the way. I have included plenty of AI possibly including something in front of you! It is based in roughly the mid to late 80s but not on a particular real life service/service pattern. It is certainly an enjoyable drive and brings another different experience to an already diverse route.
    It took me about 50 minutes to complete the scenario in the test runs, of which there were many!
    There are no custom liveries needed.
    The required DLC is:
    • Northern Trans-Pennine
    • Tees Valley Line
    • BR Heavy Freight Pack
    • BR Class 31
    • BR Class 20

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As always, I really hope you enjoy the scenario and I am very glad to get this one complete as I have always wanted to take the Peak for a spin on TVL. I really look forward to any feedback about the scenario.

• Like Like x 1
  33. 1dart Mart

You have fruit cake as well as Victoria sponge…..that’s just being greedy lol ;)

• Like Like x 1
  34. 1dart Mart

I’m a big fan of tees valley, the scenery is special, lovely countryside then into large industrial sites and working sidings, what’s not to like. As to this scenario, the best feedback I can give you is this was 10/10. The best one so far and considering the standard of your previous work that takes some doing ! Well done buddy, I know how much time you put into these and it shows when you see a scenario like this. Victoria sponges all around me thinks :):)

• Like Like x 1
  35. 1dart Mart

I enjoyed the original version of this scenario first time around. I liked this version so much I sailed straight past beeston and forget to stop…ooops. So, one restart later and I remembered the stops. Really liked it and I think the stops broke the journey up nicely. Outcome, 9.95/10 as agreed because you put the stops in. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  36. matt#4801

:D:D

Thanks mate! This scenario really has shone a different light on TVL personally and helped me discover it has planes! This one was a right nightmare to get working but if you say it's the best I've done so far it has paid off!

Again thanks mate, I must admit I did the same but at Loughborough on one of the test runs. Yes it didn't feel as sluggish with the fewer, 7 I think, MKIIs. I really am glad that you enjoyed both of these scenarios! :)

• Like Like x 2
  37. 1dart Mart

Lol, I wasn’t going to admit my mistake, but I don’t feel so bad now you’ve done it also.
    I’ve enjoyed all the scenarios, it was a genius idea setting up the 700 scenarios. But, your diesel runs are my favourite, it must be an age thing with me :) Looking forward to your next release buddy.

• Like Like x 1
  38. matt#4801

My exact thought in coming clean too. Yes the 700 scenarios weren't bad and I did enjoy them my my heart lays with the diesels. Plenty more to come!

• Like Like x 1
  39. 1dart Mart

Lol, I can’t believe you did the same as me, your supposed to be a professional ;)

Well I’ll be waiting patiently for the next instalment buddy, you’ve got me hooked on scenario planner- I can’t remember the last time I did a service run lol

• Like Like x 1
  40. TrainGeek08

TrainGeek08 Well-Known Member

Scenario Planner is my favourite part of the game and is one of my specialties so I totally agree and know how much work is required to make a scenario :)

Can't wait for more uploads mate :)

• Like Like x 1
  41. matt#4801

My excuse is that if I do it in game it gets it out of my system for real life. Now if I do it on a route I sign in real life that would be a worrying matter! I still get some services done but no where near as many.

Yes before the whole PFR missing diesels I hadn't thought of scenario planner as a thing, but I have absolutely loved making these scenarios and see why you, one of the grand masters of scenarios, love making them too.

• Like Like x 2
  42. 1dart Mart

Hi, I’m doing your “Desiro City Night” scenario tomorrow. Ive been looking forward to seeing it for a while but just not had much time, and when I’ve had time I’ve gone for Matts diesel scenarios. I’ve just noticed that you and Matt are 1st & 2nd in the recommendations. After tomorrow you’re going to be joint leaders…….so what about a scenario “play off” between the two of you, with winner takes all. ;) Just a thought that’s all :)

• Like Like x 2
  43. TrainGeek08

Hope you enjoy it, as everybody else has said before you, they like the weather conditions and the AI traffic as well and I am really happy the community like it :)

I like that idea actually but we'll see, would it be something you would be interested in matt#4801?

• Like Like x 2
  44. 1dart Mart

Or you could both do a collaboration ( not sure if that’s possible ? ) titled “best of the best”. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  45. TrainGeek08

I do a Creator's Club Roadmap which I follow in terms of CC releases so I'm not too sure it would work ;)

46. matt#4801

Interesting, I am happy to do whatever whether it be one of us does a part 1 and the other a part two or make it more competition based, I'm easy. That does remind me that I must go and update that thread quickly.

• Like Like x 1
  47. TrainGeek08

Let's be competitive, makes it more interesting :)

• Like Like x 1
  48. matt#4801

Yes, most certainly does! What so we each make another class 700 scenario and see which does best, sounds fair enough! :)

• Like Like x 2
  49. TrainGeek08

Well we could do that, challenge accepted, any deadlines or can you release any time? :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  50. 1dart Mart

Matt’s suggestion of a part one and part two could work. You both decide a route, then chose who does part 1&2
    And then get the community to vote either Part 1 or Part 2. No fisticuffs that way lol :)

Now, there’s just the matter of my commission (joke) :o

Edit: oops you ahead of me, sorry I’m slow typing lol

• Like Like x 1