Allegheny & West Virginia Railroad (awvr): Fuller - Stanton

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by itstypicalrailfanner16, Apr 5, 2022.

1. itstypicalrailfanner16

itstypicalrailfanner16 Active Member

Okay, I don't know if anyone may have made this route, and I don't know it's importance to other people, but this route is really important to me, because of how interesting AWVR is. Now, I like the film Unstoppable and this isn't the first CSX 8888 based suggestion I will make, but I feel AWVR would be an awesome railroad if we're talking about history here. I mean, who here would love to play with AWVR rollingstock on an actual route from the Unstoppable film? Not to mention having it come with various freight stock, passenger cars, and to top it all off, some awesome locos with legendary AWVR Liveries. Now, maybe DTG or Searchlight Simulations can take the Pro Range CP AC4400CW, and include it with the route in AWVR 777 and 767 livery. Also some MP15DCs and SW1500 switcher locomotives would look cool in AWVR liveries. And how about a GP38-2, GP40-2, SD40 and SD40-2, and GP9 in AWVR Liveries? Wouldn't that be freaking awesome?!

2. nwrailway#7585

nwrailway#7585 Member

Sounds good on paper but DTG will have to get licensing from the movie company that produced unstoppable. The better option would be to use W&LE rolling stock since they operate the line and have someone do repaints into AWVR to meet your needs. Besides, W&LE engines can be seen in the background during some scenes. And if they can’t get licensing from W&LE, then use the Rio Grande engines since that’s the paint scheme the W&LE uses. :)

3. itstypicalrailfanner16

itstypicalrailfanner16 Active Member

Yeah that would make more sense. Plus, I don't trust DTG enough to even develop a route like that anyway to be honest.