Alternative Rush Hour Routes Based On The Rush Hour Films

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by synthetic.angel, May 4, 2021.

1. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

Given the potential focus on hectic passenger operations in the Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour release, I wondered if maybe the routes could explore other world territories, and at the same time, be based on the Rush Hour film locations with Jackie Chan, etc.? If that happened we could get:

- Hong Kong Kowloon-Canton Railway (all Rush Hour films)
    - Los Angeles Metro Rail (original Rush Hour film)
    - Paris Metro (Rush Hour 3)

Could be fun....? It would certainly put more of the "World" into "Train Sim World".....

2. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Wasn't LA Metro also in Speed, at the end? Dennis Hopper came a cropper (!) with one of the overhead signal supports.

3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Explore other world territories... and then you only include one new country

Why not Kolkata India, Flinders Street Melbourne, and Tokyo? Three NEW countries

• Like Like x 1
  4. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

Well, I am not an expert on the Rush Hour movie franchise. But if Jackie Chan and/or Chris Tucker (to open it out a bit)... visited India or Australia in the Rush Hour films, then they would certainly be options for new routes in Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour.

That said, I am looking forward to seeing the new passengers doing a bit of martial arts stuff at Hassocks, and I don't recall Jackie Chan visiting Hassocks in any of the films. He might have gone to Burgess Hill though.... oooh, hang on a second.... isn't there that scene where the sun is setting, and we see Jackie's silhouette stark against a burning red sky? That was Burgess Hill, right....?

5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Ah, basing on the movies. So that "other world territories" part was redundant. FIne

• Helpful Helpful x 1