Am I Doing Something Wrong

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Craigyboy, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

I'm playing the new DLC on rapid transit first scenario called rapid transit. All brakes are off. Pushing the lever to add power results in nothing. No ampage. I have to slide the lever to and thro before it finally registers and ampage moves as does the train. At least 3 times sliding the power lever before it registers. Is this a fault or am I doing something wrong. As a result I'm always late in setting of and late in arriving.

2. mce911fr

mce911fr New Member

I found that if I try to leave the station before the doors are fully closed and the alarm stops beeping, it locks out the throttle. I then have to do the same thing you were describing by moving the throttle back to brake, then back to throttle. When I waited for the doors to completely shut, then throttled up it worked. There is a small delay from throttle to amps starting to ramp up. Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1
  3. anthony91919191

anthony91919191 Member

Try this , as soon as train stops at platform , move brake lever to zero as it releases the brake preasure , an soon as you can shut doors ding the bell twice and you should see the amps ramp up , if not set back to zero power and try again , good luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

Thanks guys I will try this