1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazing New Discord! Anyone Can Join The Cause

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by roku12112, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roku12112

roku12112 New Member

Here is an amazing server by Gabriel1249! Have a look see and see how amazing it can be!

Here’s the propaganda code QKQWESANLXNJ1087
    Lastly here is the server to get a higher rank DM the propaganda code! Thanks if there are any questions dm me on discord!
    Link https://discord.gg/4DsCHMn

roku12112
    This message by roku12112 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Downvote Downvote x 10
    • Upvote Upvote x 1
  2. Firealarm10

Firealarm10 New Member

Hell yes! I’m glad to see someone here spreading my cause! We will make a big hate group against DTG today!

Firealarm10
    This message by Firealarm10 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Downvote Downvote x 10
    • Upvote Upvote x 2
  3. Puffing Nora

Puffing Nora Guest

tumbleweed.jpg

• Upvote Upvote x 5
    • Downvote Downvote x 2
  4. Firealarm10

Firealarm10 New Member

The cause is to destroy the DTG discord server and other classified plans.

• Downvote Downvote x 7
    • Upvote Upvote x 1
  5. roku12112

roku12112 New Member

The first attack will be soon

• Downvote Downvote x 7
    • Upvote Upvote x 1
  6. Link-Skywalker

Link-Skywalker Member

Woaw this is so amazing, amazingly mature, yeah, I totally DON'T join your plan at all. A hate group, seriously? What do you think this will be about? Do you think that a hate group, a "riot" as you think you are doing is gonna to do anything, without justification?
    Call me "DTG fanboy" as much as you like, I'm sorry, but your "plan" just doesn't add up, at all. If you plan on destroying the DTG's discord server, just know that, hate speech is not tolerated, and that admins just have to click on a single button called "ban" to get rid of people like you.

Anyways, I'm a good guy, so I still with you a pleasant evening.

• Upvote Upvote x 6
    • Downvote Downvote x 2
  7. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I would never join your discord as I do not tolerate people who are bent on hate, and want nothing but to destroy things. Keeping in mind that DTG does read the forums, and when they see this you two will not have a single to stand on. You'll find yourselves permanently BANNED form everything.

I would suggest that both of you take two steps back and rethink you attitude quickly. Because there a lot us in the forums who will not put up with this.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    • Upvote Upvote x 5
    • Downvote Downvote x 1
  8. roku12112

roku12112 New Member

The first attack has already begun

• Downvote Downvote x 8
  9. killakanzGaming

killakanzGaming Active Member

Gabriel... Why do you just have to be so sad and pathetic? Do you seriously believe this would achieve anything?... other than getting you banned. Again...

• Upvote Upvote x 12
    • Downvote Downvote x 1
  10. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I totally are with Luke he and firealarm10 are both pathetic and being very childish, and for that they both have been reported. I will not tolerate nonsense like this in the forums.

• Upvote Upvote x 5
  11. roku12112

roku12112 New Member

I’m just Gabriel’s proud assistant and am helping him and his gang LOVE up your guys server

• Downvote Downvote x 4
  12. killakanzGaming

Roku... honestly you're not having as much affect as you seem to think... Destroying DTG? Please... minor annoyance.

• Upvote Upvote x 6
    • Downvote Downvote x 1
  13. roku12112

roku12112 New Member

Destroying forums and discord’s! I can’t destroy the company and those bitches!

• Downvote Downvote x 6
  14. killakanzGaming

this sillyness is destroying the forums, is it?

You do realize the moderators here can delete all of your posts with 1 click?

• Upvote Upvote x 6
    • Downvote Downvote x 1
  15. Medellinexpat

Medellinexpat Well-Known Member

Ladies and gentlemen I think we have an early contender for ‘Most pointless and deluded poster of 2019’.

• Upvote Upvote x 8
    • Downvote Downvote x 1
  16. roku12112

roku12112 New Member

Your right, I honestly didn’t think this would go far but a have a gang of ten damn people and growing against you pigs so enjoy

• Downvote Downvote x 2
  17. killakanzGaming

10? You mean that Discord server with you and Gabriel, and a bunch of people from the community who joined to laugh at you?
    They're sharing screengrabs from your discord server to the rest of us. We're all having a good laugh at it...

• Upvote Upvote x 4
    • Downvote Downvote x 1
  18. roku12112

roku12112 New Member

You know, when I started train sim world, I didn’t mean it to be this way. I wanted to have fun with you all and you’re rules where different from what I thought because the impersonation jokes were ok in another server and I carryed it to yours not thinking. You guys never forgave me and I shall keep spamming because you hate me for some bullshit reason. I’m sorry I’m not perfect. So I will gladly stop if you give me another chance but I don’t youguys are that forgiving

• Downvote Downvote x 5
  19. killakanzGaming

You do realise DTG doesn't HAVE a discord server? The Train Sim Community discord server is not official, was not created by Dovetail. It was created by the members of the community, Dovetail had nothing to do with it.
    Members of Dovetail's staff joined the server because it grew so large, but it still isn't owned, moderated or controlled by Dovetail...

• Upvote Upvote x 7
    • Downvote Downvote x 1
  20. Link-Skywalker

Link-Skywalker Member

Normally we people wouldn't care, because anything stupid is pointless, but somehow, you managed to make stupidity entertaining, so I must give you a credit.

• Upvote Upvote x 2
    • Downvote Downvote x 1
  21. MillerPC

MillerPC Member

The fact that you guys respond to this and KEEP responding to this is pathetic. Just let them be childish on their own, pay them no mind, and if something were to happen, just let the forum mods and administrators deal with it. Please close this thread.

• Upvote Upvote x 2
  22. StevenJam

StevenJam Member

As a moderator of the TSC Server I can tell you all that the server is not official and has nothing to do with DTG. If people from DTG would like to join we have no problem but there is no correlation between DTG and the TSC Server other than the games we discuss.

• Upvote Upvote x 2
    • Downvote Downvote x 1
  23. roku12112

roku12112 New Member

I am just mad a wasn’t given a fair shot that is all so I shall protest untill I get gaven a fair chance

• Downvote Downvote x 2
  24. killakanzGaming

Gabriel, you had more than your fair share of shots. You had warnings, you chose to ignore them.

• Upvote Upvote x 3
    • Downvote Downvote x 1
  25. StevenJam

StevenJam Member

"I am just mad a wasn’t given a fair shot that is all so I shall protest untill I get gaven a fair chance" *given

• Upvote Upvote x 1
    • Downvote Downvote x 1
  26. Link-Skywalker

Link-Skywalker Member

You basically choose to do "raids" and "attacks" in the hope of being given a second chance? What you only do is wasting your time, mate.

• Upvote Upvote x 4
    • Downvote Downvote x 1
  27. roku12112

roku12112 New Member

Whelp. I guess the spam shal continue

• Downvote Downvote x 3
  28. roku12112

roku12112 New Member

I may re appear under a different name and act Normal is this ok?

• Downvote Downvote x 3
  29. StevenJam

StevenJam Member

No creating alt accounts is not allowed. This is normally a way to circumvent a ban and may be viewed that way.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
    • Downvote Downvote x 1
  30. roku12112

roku12112 New Member

How would you know? Maby I’ve had one for along time?

• Downvote Downvote x 2
  31. StevenJam

StevenJam Member

I'm just saying that creating a new one is almost never allowed on forums and on servers and such.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
    • Downvote Downvote x 1
  32. roku12112

roku12112 New Member

Well you’ll never know

• Downvote Downvote x 2
  33. roku12112

roku12112 New Member

I currently have 10 in TSC right now. I just want to use the gabriel1249 one witch is on my own email. I guess a can do some alterations to my original accounts

• Downvote Downvote x 1
  34. Puffing Nora

Puffing Nora Guest

Oh for goodness sake roku12112, go and have a big glass of harden the f**k up juice and stop being so pathetically needy. Its embarrassing just reading this thread. Even though you hide behind the cloak of anonymity that an online forum provides, if you are not careful the sort of person that your posts reflect will contaminate your real world personality as well. Watch out for that because from what Im seeing its not pretty. It is weak, introverted, needy, hateful and generally spiteful, and I hope that is not the sort of person you are or would like to be. Its never too late to turn it around and Id start with not seeking validation in online forums, apologising without precondition for past mistakes and drawing a line under it. In general you'll find people willing to forgive, if not forget.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2019
    • Upvote Upvote x 6
  35. Link-Skywalker

Link-Skywalker Member

I must say, playing along was quite entertaining, actually, before your Discord server got trashed by the official Discord team.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  36. TrainSim-Martin

TrainSim-Martin Staff Member

Hey folks,

This thread is explicitly about creating a 'hate group' so will now be closed and the originating users will be banned. I don't know if this even needs to be said really but perhaps it will help to make this clear for similarly minded people in the future - we're very happy to listen to everyone's feedback and (as far as we possibly can) are constantly working to address people's concerns. We're all on the same side here trying to make the game as successful as possible, so acting in the ways displayed in this thread is always counter-productive.

Instead of being heard, your feedback will be ignored as hateful. Instead of being part of a constructive conversation, you will provoke arguments and abuse. You aren't even supporting your own agenda by doing this ~ although I confess I'm not sure what your actual agenda is.

Also to be clear we know that Roku and FireAlarm are the same person - you can't hide a multiple accounts and this will just contribute to your eventual banning, as has happened with the individual behind those accounts in this case.

Thanks to everyone who advocated reasonable discussion in this thread. Apologies you had to deal with this at the end of the holidays.

Cheers,
    Martin

• Upvote Upvote x 19
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.