Amtrak's Pacific Surfliner (remastered)(again...)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CrazyDash, Nov 28, 2021.

1. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

Hey everyone! I am finally back again with another route suggestion for TSW2. This time around, I decided to revisit my local train: the Pacific Surfliner. Now you may be asking, why am I remaking it? Simple answer is that the old video had lots of incorrect information in it, along with missing on lots of information I should've covered in the video. I made the video about a year ago. From then and now, I can definitely say that I have improved significantly in how I research for routes, so this will have lots of accurate information. I recommend you grab some snacks cuz this video is an hour long! Hope you guys enjoy this route suggestion.

(Disclaimer: Please DO NOT mention in the comments that this route can't be added due to licensing issues or that the route is too long. Those who do on the video will get their comment DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.)

Video link:

• Like Like x 8
  2. steamfan#1309

steamfan#1309 Well-Known Member

Take out the BNSF and POSSIBLY it could make it.

3. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Excellent idea and one thing about San Diego they actually use a DB BR642 DMU Sprinter service Oceanside Escondido. Depot is on the Surf line Los Angeles Anaheim San Clemente San Diego

4. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

Yeah I am aware of sprinter. I didn't mention it though cuz I doubt DTG would've included it