Andrew From Idaho

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by abeemanator, Jun 2, 2021.

1. abeemanator

abeemanator New Member

My name is Andrew and I have been a rail enthusiast (foamer as my co workers call us lol) since I was a kid, Ive played all sorts of simulators and actually originally purchased Railworks back in 2009 when it was still an EA game, I've logged nearly 4000 hours playtime in the simulator.

Ive done everything from simple reskins to scenarios, and have sort of done some route building but Im not so good at it so I spend most my time modifying routes to make my own scenarios.

I also have a decent HO scale train collection, loosely focused on the SP in the 80s

Im also a Conductor and MOW employee for a shortline I grew up next to my entire life called Idaho Northern and Pacific in Oregon and Idaho (Some of you may know of an excursion train called The Thunder Mountian line, ran with Ex IC FP10s, same railroad)

As a side note, I would love to see some 3rd party guys bring in some reskinned or even new models of our old GP40s/35s we used to run and the FP10s. All have been sold and we actually now have a fleet of 4 Ex-GTW GP9rs (4600, 03, 06, and 08).

Long time player and enthusiast, first time Forum member.

steam hrs.jpg
    3783 and climbing
    megain.jpg
    Me back in 2018
    kid me.jpg
    Me on the left on the INPR, back in 2001

• Like Like x 1
  2. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

A railwayman with a model railway and Train Simulator- you've got it bad. Welcome aboard.

3. Southerner

Southerner New Member

Welcome to the forums!