Any Updates?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Kobebeef, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Kobebeef

Kobebeef Active Member

Hey was wonderiin if there is anything on the Xbox loop sound glitch gamebreaking issue? Like i know its a big job, but this issue shouldn't be here in the first place...

Any update,on where you are atm in relation to this would be appreciated DTG

• Like Like x 2
  2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Not sure if the xbox codec was a known issue three years ago and engine sounds are a specific thing to be repeating for a long time which may not have been seen too much in other games which are "faster paced"

Hopefully they put the work in and get the changes done, though I doubt it will be a quick job for any specific route (and remember each sound on each route and each train will have to be done individually...)
    Maybe the new sound guy they're looking for will be able to speed it up a little

3. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

I would live to drive a route then doesnt have me having to pop into external cam every 30 seconds just to shut it up, game breaking imo fir xbox users

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pookiebarra

Pookiebarra Active Member

Had another issue with service's stuck at reds outside Brighton...still not fixed

• Like Like x 1
  5. Redbus

Redbus Well-Known Member

Although your post is OT, I will try to help - was this a continuation of saved game? If yes, continuing from a saved game screws up the dispatcher on just about all routes. Whilst I admire DTGs efforts to constantly innovate, they really need to take a step back and fix the core bugs.

I hope too that the audio issues get fixed. Matt has said that they need to switch the format from XAudio to Ogg.

6. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

Alas, on a lot of scenarios, this is an issue even if you play it in a single sitting.

• Like Like x 2