Fishing Sim World Anyone Play Online

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by jeffb, Apr 18, 2020.

1. jeffb

jeffb New Member

I don’t know if anyone plays online sessions or not. I have t seen anyone since I started playing the game. I most fish bass or sometimes I’ll chase the toothy critters. Reply if interested in getting down on a session. I’m bored as heck with my state closing on the lakes here. My boat is collecting dust and trying my hardest to keep some sanity

2. Eire

Eire New Member

Hey,

Haven't yet played online but can later this evening after work. PM me for user name.

3. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

I've been looking for some casual fishing. Can't seem to find any online games.

On that note, does the game lock up for you guys once you press 'B' to stop searching for matches? It happens every time.

4. SofTaco4570

SofTaco4570 New Member

Hi , you can look me up SofTaco4570
    i have a small private group site on FB and my main partner is my Moderator and i'm retired have daily moments for game play, so i will be available 247 at most. so my partner has been called back to work and now i also seek a partner i do have fellow members on my team but they are mostly streamers of the game or Mentors.and some who seem not to have much of the heart in the game. it's OK their friendship means a lot more to making a good team.i'll leave a URL: for you too review no need to join my FB to play together on the Box , so here is the site. https://www.facebook.com/softaco.hunter.3

5. jeffb

jeffb New Member

Happens to me everyone time as well