PC Are Some Csx Scenarios New-ish?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by LastTrainToClarksville, Feb 14, 2020.

1. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

After having ignored CSX for quite some time, I opened it yesterday and am prepared to swear that it now offers several switching scenarios that I'd never seen before.
    Today, for example, I drove "Forming Steel", which runs well over an hour, begins quite early on a winter morning with intermittent snow (the yard lights shut off at 8 AM), and involves assembling a large cut of steel cars using a pair of diesels. Switching in near darkness is a definite challenge. Only one oddity: the first two times I entered the driven cab the engineer's seat was already occupied! The third time proved to be the proverbial charm -- perhaps because I insisted on keeping the window open.

Switching fans should not fail to try this one, but has it really been there from this route's first appearance? I sincerely doubt it, but won't be surprised to be corrected.

2. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

"Forming Steel" is one of the 3 added scenarios with the GP40-2 DLC addon. Is it possible you didn't own this addon when you last played CSX:HH ?

• Like Like x 1