Fishing Sim World Are There Fish In The Deep Areas?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by cescquito, Feb 10, 2020.

1. cescquito

cescquito New Member

Hello! I am trying to fish fish at great depth (30 to 80 meters). But it seems that there are no fish ever because of these depths. That is normal? Maybe it's my fault because I'm a saltwater fisherman ;)

Thx

2. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

My experience is generally the deeper the water the less bites you get and at extreme depth pretty much no bites at all. Same goes for long distance fishing in terms of casting range also in my experience. Fish short range and shallower rather than deep and the bites come quick and fast. I haven't done enough US lake lure fishing to say that is the same but certainly coarse waters 100% yes.

3. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

Chizzckh - I agree with everything you said. I only ever do underarm casting as no need to cast out far

• Like Like x 1
  4. Larry young

Larry young New Member

I agree with both of them too deep of water even with a super diver you can't get that deep but if are in between real deep and shallow with the super diver at medium speed stop and go I have got a few really good bass and alot of 3 to 6# bass that way but every lake is different have to play with depth and speed and different lures I have put many many hours playing and practicing this game with you the best of luck TIGHT LINES