At Stewart Manor Train Is Blocking

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Magyar, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Magyar

Magyar New Member

At the return trip from Hampstead in the scenario race day run, another train is blocking Stewart Manor, I cannot proceed and cannot complete the scenario. I requested passage at each yellow signal and at the red signal which is caused by the blocking train and it does not help. I can couple my train to the blocking train but I am not allowed to drive the blocking train. What could help the situation?

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

A fix from DTG can fix this, which they seem to be working on as some have reported.

You also could just push the train from behind with your train but obviously this isn't a way how it should be done.

3. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Correct, I’m told in a support ticket a Fix is being worked on. Until then just skip that one. You may get yourself to just outside Jamaica but it is gridlock there and you’ll have to quit out

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dagrynn

Dagrynn Member

Same thing happened to me Magyar. Can't complete the scenario.

5. Dagrynn

Dagrynn Member

Thanx TinTin, I'm glad 2 hear that.

6. Dagrynn

Dagrynn Member

Well, I tried your suggestion and pushed the train forward. But about two stops ahead there was ANOTHER train stopped and I caused a derailment! LOL Good Times!

7. _Crash_

_Crash_ Member

a few days ago, I managed to couple up a few AI trains to make a 16 car service, but then got stuck outside Jamaica.

Good to know the PS4, can handle a 16 car train, somewhat, did notice more frame drops then usual though.

8. laidler22

laidler22 New Member

All these bugs are very frustrating.

9. Magyar

Magyar New Member

Thank you all for trying to help me with the TSW issue. Furthermore, thank you DTG team for fixing the problem with patch 1.6 after the patch I could complete all the scenarios for the Long Island Rail Road

• Like Like x 2
  10. Xilixir

Xilixir Active Member

Lol... im waiting months for a simular fix for my last service on Rapid Transit.... so if they fix this and not RT that would so unfair