Euro Fishing August Global League - Weekend #3

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by DTG Darren N, Aug 18, 2016.

1. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Hi Guys

The August league has just passed the midway point and the top 20 players for both formats at this stage are listed below. This is the 3rd weekend of the August league and again, we have tried to offer a long and fair tournament to give everyone a chance of picking up valuable points!

The tournament will take place on St Johns where you will have 10 x 1 hour attempts to catch as many (number not weight) fish as you can with all species counting!

As a bonus tournament for Xbox One players, there is a harder tournament set on The Observatory where only roach count! You have 10 x 30 minutes to catch as many of these silver fish as possible!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I PSY2PAC

I PSY2PAC Member

A tournament with 10 attempts to 1:00 and really too long DTG Darren N.

3. KOpitE2011

KOpitE2011 Member

Theres nothing wrong with 10x1 tournies,as stated DTG have tried to offer a long and fair crack for everybody.Your name seems to be near or at the top of every tournament leaderboard i've played in so its not affecting you to much!

• Like Like x 1
  4. CH40S23

CH40S23 Member

Have to agree 10hrs is rather long. . . . 6 or 7 maybe at weekends ? ? ? will keep playing but more likely to find time to complete the tournies if less than 10, but guess you guys will know if enteries are up or not. . . double the the 3hr weekday would be peachy for me :)