Auto Scenario Creator

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Felix Costa, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Felix Costa

Felix Costa Member

Hello,
    I always wondered why there's not some sort of auto scenario creator app for TS?
    I understand that such thing can be complicated to accomplish but is it not worth?

2. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

I would like to have Quick Drive patched for the older, classic routes, so the rails get filled with consist automatically even by DLC Content, like in the Mittenwaldbahn or Hamburg-Hannover.
    The 4020 addon actually appears in Mittenwaldbahn QuickDrive beside the route content, at classic routes, there is no Basic Content on the rail, it is a very big difference.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pure nostalgia

Pure nostalgia Member

4. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

I can create my own Scenarios, it is not the difficult Task.
    But I like the quick drive function, the idea is actually to Play the route without creating a Scenario for a couple of days.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Felix Costa

Felix Costa Member

Hi There. I can create my own Scenarios too. It's not a problem! But I think something like this would be fun and challenging.
    When I create my own scenarios I know what's gonna happen! OK I can download user made scenarios from steam workshop but most of the time I have problems with something I don't have. Belive me but in my country a simple new locomotive is very expensive and I have spent a lot of money on TS. The idea is pretty simple some app or feature in TS to generate custom scenarios using stuff that I already have. I have basic knowledge of programming but not a clue on how to do that. I've search for some work in progress on this without sucess.

Cheers!