Average Day In The Void

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Krazy, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Krazy

Krazy Well-Known Member

"Curiosity killed the cat" they say. It's a good thing I happen to be a rat. I enter the Potash Local just before it leaves Thompson, heading to Grand Junction. What wonders await me on this journey to Colorado?

upload_2021-7-15_21-13-48.png
    Oh.
    upload_2021-7-15_21-14-29.png
    Guys... I don't think this train is going to Colorado...

upload_2021-7-15_21-16-46.png
    This is either a really weird dream, or a horror movie. Eventually, the train came to a sudden stop. I didn't bother taking a photo of what it was like while at a standstill. Since I am not a cat, I decided that it's okay to be a bit curious, and exit the locomotive. What was once a flat desert with a surprising amount of greenery was now a single train track in the void, with only the lead SD40-2 remaining. I am horrified, and suddenly find myself falling into the void, faster and faster.
    upload_2021-7-15_21-22-30.png
    Around the center of the screen, you can sort of make out the rectangle that is the locomotive. My ears have indeed deceived me. This whole time, curiosity has killed the rat. And now, I must sit in the void, regretting the very moment I decided to board that train. At least nothing bad can happen in the void, right?

Right?

Haha yeah this was a crazy experience, and this is a reasonable thing to happen, although I was surprised the game didn't boot me back to the menu like other routes would.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Hidden Donkey

Hidden Donkey Active Member

ohh spookey, i use the torch it helps a lot