Aws Problem, Tried Everything?.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pure nostalgia, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Pure nostalgia

Pure nostalgia Member

Route Just Trains Newcastle to York Modern, Add on Just Trains Class 20. Scenario JT C20 "First day of The Season"
    Problem, just set off, approaching red signal at end of York platform, AWS sounds and will not cancel, tried cab control, alert button on hub, pressing Q. nothing happens. tried resetting cache and the usual resets, tried reinstalling class 20 ad on. All to no avail.
    I have had this with other scenarios, is there any way of breaking the loop when the AWS will not cancel.

Mike

2. Pure nostalgia

Pure nostalgia Member

Tried everything. Finally used RW Tools to swap Just Trains Class 20, replaced with IHH Class 20, problem solved.

3. 52_Western

52_Western Active Member

I only have troubles placing items in the map editor that are under "signals", like AWS ramps. When I first bought TS back in early 2017, it worked fine. But at one point, it just won't place anymore. If I click on the terrain, it is there, but when I use RMB to exit placement mode, it deletes the object. No idea why. The only things I have are either from DTG, a few asset packs that are needed for the South Devon Branch Line and the Barnstaple to Exeter line, and reskins. I don't think that could be the problem, though.