B&o Mountain Subdivision

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by Mitty1942, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Mitty1942

Mitty1942 New Member

Local to Terra Alta will not save. to quit the game and come back later you need to restart.

2. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

I just checked that. Started the scenario, pressed Escape and Save. Then quit to Menu. I can resume it like any other scenario.

111.png

3. Mitty1942

Mitty1942 New Member

I saved and came back later and pressed resume but went back to the start of the game, try it.

4. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

I have tried. Started scenario, uncoupled and stopped at Mountain Lake Park Platform 1. Saved the game. Quit to main menu. Selected the scenario and hit the "Resume" button. I could continue without problems and the game had been saved correctly.

I suppose you were clicking the "Replay" button instead after quitting the scenario. This always restarts the scenario from the start.

You have to click on Career tab and select the scenario which takes you to the "Resume" button.

222.png

5. Mitty1942

Mitty1942 New Member

I will try again maybe I did that thanks for your time.

6. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

You're welcome.

7. discustrains

discustrains New Member

I've done that one recently I'm sure it worked properly for me as I seldom have time to complete a scenario in one sitting. Did trailer jet pt 4 work for you I couldn't get it to acknowledge stopping at one point? I'll replay soon.
    Enjoy the drive.

8. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

I've completed that one successfully. And I remember a discussion on the Steam forums where some players claimed there was an error in the scenario, which is not true. The most likely task to fail an uncoupling instruction due to being on a downward grade, leading to the cars to recouple which is an Operational error. I'm quoting my post from the Steam forum:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2022