Bahnstrecke Mannheim-frankfurt (main)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Noel06, Sep 3, 2021.

?
  1. Yes, surely.

32 vote(s)
    86.5%
  2. I have to think about it!

5 vote(s)
    13.5%
  3. Only, if it is on sale.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Never!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Noel06

Noel06 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone!
    I thought about which routes should appear in Train Sim World 2. Then I came across the Mannheim-Frankfurt (Main) railway line. This route runs from Mannheim main station via Biblis and Groß-Gerau to Frankfurt main station and is 74.8 km long. However, this route also includes a junction to the Frankfurt airport long-distance train station, which is mainly only served by long-distance trains such as the ICE and very rarely by the IC. On this route, a maximum speed of 200 km / h can be achieved with the help of the German train control systems "PZB", "SiFa" and "LZB". In Mannheim there is also a freight yard or a shunting yard that would be perfect for shunting trips.
    This route is used daily by ICE trains, freight trains, regional trains. There also run S-Bahn trains. But they only run from Frankfurt main station to Riedstadt-Goddelau.
    !! Below you can see the important details and which trains should be present on this route !!

Important details:
    Length: 74,8 kilometers long / ~46,6 miles long
    Top speed: 200 kilometers per hour / ~124,3 miles per hour

Trains:
    1. ICE services are completed with the ICE 1/DB BR 401 (left) and ICE 4/DB BR 412 (right)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. The services of regional trains are completed with the DB BR 445 (Twindexx)

[​IMG]

3. S-Bahn services (S7) are completed with the DB BR 430

[​IMG]

4. Freight services are completed with the MRCE BR 193 in MRCE livery (Vectron)

[​IMG]

Layers from other routes:

1. The ICE 3 (from HMA) and ICE 3M (from SKA) can complete ICE services.
    2. The DB BR 363 (from RSN or Nahverkehr Dresden) can complete shunting services at the Mannheim shunting yard.
    3. The DB BR 423 (from HMA) can complete S-Bahn services on the S-Bahn route.
    4. The DB BR 425 (from HRR) can complete services of the regional trains.
    5. The DB BR 101 (from HRR) can complete little IC services between Frankfurt main station and Frankfurt airport. (only six services)
    6. The TGV (from LGV) can complete TGV services.

If you like my suggestion, give me a like there, subscribe to me and I would appreciate your feedback in the comments below.
    Take care and goodbye till my next suggestion!
    Noel06

If you like my suggestion, give it a like and I would appreciate any ratings or similar in the comments below. ;)
    Have a beautiful Day.
    Take care of yourselves!
    Noel06

Here my other suggestions:

Loco Suggestions:
    The Rhein Ruhr Express
    The "DB BR 412" / ICE 4

All ICE Generations In One Package
    Intercity 2

The Ice1 / Br 401
    München Augsburg: Ice 3 Velaro D / Br 407
    The "DB BR 402" / ICE 2

New Loco Add On For Ska DB BR 193 / Vectron
    DB BR 440.0

Route Suggestions:
    Hauptstrecke Stuttgart - Neckarsulm
    Bahnstrecke Stuttgart - Horb
    Bahnstrecke Mannheim - Frankfurt (Main)
    Schnellfahrstrecke Mannheim - Stuttgart / Highspeed Route Mannheim - Stuttgart

The Main Neckar Bahn In Germany
    New German Route

Other Suggestions:

Hauptstrecke München Augsburg - Expansion Pack

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
    • Like Like x 16
  2. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Excellent idea but DB BR189 is ES64U4 instead of Vectron DB BR193 MRCE BR193. You might need to consider Main Spessart Bahn DB BR185.2 Rallion paint Red Paint RSN MRCE 185.5 Rhein-Ruhr Osten or Riesa-Dresden as layers here. Even ES64U2 Hamburg-Lubeck Rapid Transit can work here too. Shunters Main Spessart Bahn DB BR204 DR Deutsche Reichsbahn DDR V100 RRO G6 work at yards as layers.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Noel06

Noel06 Well-Known Member

Okay. Thank you for your feedback.
    Noel06

• Like Like x 1