Euro Fishing Bait Moving After Patch

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Ade, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Ade

Ade New Member

It's impossible to spod an area now because the hook bait won't stay still it floats around the lake like it's moving with the current of the water. This is on the Spanish lake. Seems OK on the foundry dock but not tried the others. How can an update make the game worse?

2. lakey206

lakey206 New Member

I am having the exact same problem. How can i set up to use the correct rig, i.e setup a gravel rig, cast onto gravel then bait wanders round into the silt. Is this how they fixed the 'fish on land' bug by making the bait move constantly instead. Am seriously considering getting a refund as this game is obviously faulty even after the update to repair it, I have even paid for the new venue, big mistake.

3. ian

ian Member

when you cast out wait a bit for bait to settle you hear noise then put rod down stops this problem

4. lakey206

lakey206 New Member

Have tried that Ian can hold the rod all the time but bait still wont settle

5. titan28

titan28 Active Member

this is a bug.. there is nothing you can do to stop it, it is a known bug aswell.. we had it on xbox in a patch they released, some of the movement takes it so far from where you originally cast, you have to just recast and recast. you are going to have to wait again (sucks sorry) for a patch to fix it.

6. Jsyb76

Jsyb76 New Member

I have exactly the same problem, you can sit there all day after hitting the bottom, tighten up and after a couple of seconds line slackens and bait starts moving. Sort it out DOVETAIL

7. Jsyb76

Jsyb76 New Member

It does it on foundry to and all the other venues