Euro Fishing Bait

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by gazza #twist3d3k, Jan 28, 2017.

1. gazza #twist3d3k

gazza #twist3d3k New Member

Development ideas
    hi guys .

Was thinking maybe a species specific groundbait for spods that cost you tackle points per spod use I.e 250 per cast but increased chance of attracting your chosen target by 5% . The charge for use per spod is to stop over use, so tackle shop would have various mixes with increased chance of catching "eg roach mix
    carp mix bream mix tench & so on & so forth let me know your feelings about idea

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  2. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Hi Gazza

Overall we need to improve spodding as it is a basic implementation at the moment - at the very least, you need to be able to choose what kind of mix you are using. The issue of perishable bait has ben discussed a lot internally and with the community - should you have to re-buy a bait once you've chosen it and used it a certain number of times similar to how you would with a bag of boilies in real life. It's something we will continue to debate!

3. gazza #twist3d3k

gazza #twist3d3k New Member

I think the species specific bait with a higher attraction percentage is something that would make the game more interesting knowing that you'll attract the right fish, all be it not certain to deter other fish ! Some of the daily tournaments would be more competitive if people didn't waste half there sessions finding a bait the fish will take, Tbf when your getting common after common & you need mirrors it's disappointing & a lot of players just give up in frustration .

4. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Excellent idea this. Would be great to have a way to target specific fish better.

• Like Like x 1