Bakerloo Line: Subway Cab Light Does Not Turn On.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by grdaniel48, Nov 18, 2022.

1. grdaniel48

grdaniel48 Well-Known Member

I ran a service of the Bakerloo Line route, I turn on the switch for the cab light, but no lighting at all.
    You goes through the tunnels on complete darkness

Have you experienced this?
    Any other switch must be on, before that one?

2. Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist Well-Known Member

Fired up a random '72 MkII service and very first thing I did was flick the cab light switch (both the keyboard shortcut and the physicaly switch on the back wall of the cab above the driver's head) and it worked perfectly normally (OFF - LEFT - BOTH - RIGHT rotary switch)

EDIT: Did a bit more looking, and there is another Cab Light switch (simple ON-OFF toggle) on the RH console along with a bunch of other light switches, this acts as an isolator and enables/disables the cab light circuit completely, I'm guessing this is the switch you found (and thus it makes no difference whether it is on or off because the rotary switch behind you is still in OFF)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  3. grdaniel48

grdaniel48 Well-Known Member

Yes, you are right!
    That was the only switch I found related to the cab lights.
    Where it is exactly located the right one?
    Thanks in advance

4. Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist Well-Known Member

When sitting in the driver's seat, turn your head around so you are looking back towards the rest of the train, then look up. On the right hand side of the back wall of the cab there will be a rotary switch which cycles the cab lights between off, just the left side of the cab, both sides, and just the right side.

• Helpful Helpful x 1