PC Bakerloo Line Train Not Moving After Camera 3

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by LWDAdnane, Apr 14, 2021.

1. LWDAdnane

LWDAdnane Well-Known Member

Hello all,

Usually I just lurk about but I've encountered this problem twice now, and think it may be a bug. It's happened once underground and once above ground now. The train will operate completely fine, I will stop at a station and then use camera 3 to look around while passengers board, or to board the train myself through the camera. When underground you can only look out of the window with this camera view. Once I go back into first person cam and close the doors, the train doesn't want to move. I try everything, opening and closing the doors, shutting down the train and turning it back on, trying to move it from the opposite end of the train, nothing. I don't open the windows at all, I know this prevents the train from moving. When you turn off and on the train, the brake pressure doesn't rise up like it should when holding the throttle at "Off and Release". If this is a bug then it is what it is but if this is an error on my behalf any help would be appreciated!

2. RotorHed

RotorHed Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. LWDAdnane

LWDAdnane Well-Known Member

Thank you so much, much appreciated. Glad I'm not the only with the issue.

4. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Known, bug. Not the camera. Problem appears to be incorrect modeling of main brake reservoir recharge.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mancunian#7861

mancunian#7861 Active Member

I've just hit the bug on A Round Haul - at the end of the line where you have to shut down and then walk through the train to the other cabin and return to Queen's Park. Nothing happens at all. Whatever the reason(s), this seems to have been happening since February at least and still not fixed? Sometimes things like this leave me speechless - and the devs recon they can't reproduce it? They want to try playing the damn thing plus have some beta testers before scenarios/routes are released would probably help too!

• Like Like x 1
  6. mancunian#7861

mancunian#7861 Active Member

Well I'm delighted to say that doing A Round Haul from scratch and in one sitting cured the problem for me thank goodness. No problems at all that time! :)

• Like Like x 1