PC [ Bakerloo Line ] - Wrong Stopping Points @ Willesden Junction & Wembley North

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by meridian#2659, Dec 20, 2021.

1. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

With the Announced Expansion pack, which involves a new Livery for the BL Line, i thought i want to bring this topic up because to me it seems to be a small thing to resolve that.

I think this has Reported many times, but there was never an answer from the Dev side to this Bug, so i made Screenshots of the Situation. There are Wrong stopping points at Willesden Junction & Wembley North, and its happening at the Northbound Platform of each of those 2 Stations. After testing it has to be the Stopping Point, because every AI Service goint to H&W is affected:

1: Willesden Junction - Train Stops in the middle of the Platform
    TSW2_Meridian_1640004857_00.png

2: Wembley North - Same as before
    TSW2_Meridian_1640005358_00.png

Would be nice to have an update on this, at least until the expansion Pack gets released. Looks a bit strange to cross an opposide train at those stations and see them in the middle of nowhere.

Second is, when leaving the Depot of Stonebridge Park the shunting signal is missing infront of the train washing station. On the map the green aspect is visible.

TSW2_Meridian_1640007316_00.png

Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
  2. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

Just thought to bring this up again before the release of the pack.

Hopefully this gets adressed by dtg.