PC Bakerloo Willesden Junction

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by meridian#2659, Sep 10, 2021.

1. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

Since the new core update i noticed a strange behavior of trains in willesden junction direction harrow & wealdstone.

They are stopping half way on the plattform and open door for passengers.

Anybody else has that?

Just a bugreport which should be adressed when they make the passenger upgrade for bakerloo.

2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Just played this route couple of days ago did not notice anything out of the ordinary.

3. meridian#2659

I noticed it 3 times with ai trains. Around 16:00 afternoon

4. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

I also noticed this when running the second to last service on Chapter 1 of journey mode (Elephant to Stonebridge Park). The stop marker at Willesden Junction was halfway along the platform which meant that half the train was outside the station.

Other issues I noticed which I’m not sure should have been fixed in the update are that I can’t get the outside camera to work in tunnels, including at stations. This works now on other routes. Also, the speed limits northbound out of Queens Park are a bit dodgy. At the end of the 10mph section, there is a 15mph sign (also shown on the HUD) but the speed limit stays at 10mph then, out of nowhere it increases to 45mph with no warning.

5. meridian#2659

There is a 45mph sign after the 10mph section. Its difficult to see them even in real life. Since you are overground now the train needs to pass the sign in its entire lenght before you can accelerate (shown in the video aswell)