Barcelona-sants To Blanes R1

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by supersimfan#2303, Jan 26, 2021.

1. supersimfan#2303

supersimfan#2303 Well-Known Member

The R1 is a line of Rodalies de Catalunya's Barcelona commuter rail service, operated by Renfe Operadora. It runs northwards from the Barcelona area to the southern limits of the province of Girona, passing through the coastal Maresme region [​IMG]

I think this route would be a great addition to tsw2 since it would be the first spanish route.
    the trains on this route would be RENFE Class 447 EMUs built by CAF, Alstom, Siemens, ABB and Adtranz for Renfe Cercanías, Spain's commuter railway networks.
    [​IMG]Above is a picture of a renfe class 477 EMU these locomotives run from a 3 kV overhead catenary
    Line and have a max speed of 120 km/h in service. These trains are iberian gauge and feature the ASFA safety system which is not yet featured in the TSW franchise. feel free to comment on this suggestion and i hoped you liked it, if there is any additional information you would like me to add please ask me too, i would very much appreciate it. thank you for reading #simforspain

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 18
  2. supersimfan#2303

I have upgraded this suggestion a bit more so hopefully it gives a bit more information

• Like Like x 1
  3. Renfe cercanias

Renfe cercanias Active Member

One off the best suggestions

• Like Like x 1
  4. supersimfan#2303

I will remake the suggestion in the future and add much more detail including the services,locos,possible loco add ons,layers,safety systems, more pics and videos because it would be much easier to make a new suggestion than edit the current one, i have had this thread laying around for a while and i thought I’m going to bump it back to the top of the suggestions list because i think this route would fit into the Tsw franchise quite smoothly and it belongs to be in Tsw with its incredible beauty and experience.

• Like Like x 1
  5. supersimfan#2303

Thank you for everyone who has liked this thread i really want to see this route in tsw2

• Like Like x 3
  6. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Good idea and for ASFA does that work like PZB LZB Germany LAV Madrid Seville. KVB France Or not?
    Necroposting isn't allowed on the forums since the Devs have a rule against that

7. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

It's a great route, no doubt. With great views as it follows its path along the Mediterranean Sea.
    As a curiosity, this was the first railway line in Spain, which only went as far as Mataró and was inaugurated in 1848.
    Hopefully we will have Spanish routes on TSW in the future. I'm sure the DTG licensing guys have thought about it, although I guess they will have the added difficulty that they need to get both RENFE (which owns the trains) and ADIF (which owns the infrastructures) licences.

• Like Like x 4
  8. supersimfan#2303

i never knew this route was the first in spain so thanks for telling me ive traveled this route before when i was 7 years old but still remember it. it was the best train rides ive been on in my life, just purely because of the view out the window i also rode the route from barcelona sants to the airport but that ride was not even close to what this one was like, if added in game i would defo be buying btw do you know what RENFE and ADIF are like at licencing

• Like Like x 1