Fishing Sim World Bass , Bluegill And Crappie Catchable With Float And Ledger

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by WikusMazal, Nov 4, 2018.

1. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Make bass , bluegill and crappie catchable with float and ledger fishing on worms and insects.
    And add bluegill and crappie to all lakes.

This will increase species to go for with different fishing types in all lakes which increases gameplay options on all lakes.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

i think they should make pike catchable with baits like frogs, fish like perch and roach, like you can catch them in real life. i have never caught pike with spinning in real life as i dont own spinning rods and lures. But i do catch lots of pike with other baits ive even caught them using dog food, dog biscuits and maggots

• Like Like x 1
  3. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Problem with that is we don't have Bluegill or Crappie in the U.K.,in fact I don't think they have them in any part of mainland Europe at all,so they shouldn't be added to those lakes/canal.
    Definitely up for using deadbaits etc. for Pike,Perch,Catfish & Zander (when they are added).

• Like Like x 1
  4. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Then at the very least float fishing for them ( as well as the bass and pike ) at the US lakes should be added. It will give some more options to those lakes. I don't see why I can't float fish from the boat. Should be possible.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Levi

Levi New Member

What would be cool is if they could have ice fishing on the game but that takes alot to do

6. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Oh yeah,totaly agree,with the appropriate baits added as well

• Like Like x 2