Fishing Sim World Bass Rig Setups

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by dfish667, Jul 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. dfish667

dfish667 New Member

Hello
    Just wondering if anyone has any good bass rig setups for a noob?
    Been looking at some youtube videos but most of these are from 2018 and not yielding the results (not sure if certain lakes have been patched or changed since the videos came out)?

Thanks

2. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I would recommend saving up TP for rod and reel combos. For baitcaster setup I would look for the longest fishing rod I believe it’s a black and silver Fitzgerald.for reel definitely get the 13 series black or red one. Depending on where your fishing will determine line type. I would recommend in most cases using 12-20 lb test fluorocarbon is best because of fish not seeing it but you can equip any line you want even the big lines. For lures the rat traps you get in beginning are good but I would recommend the following lures that I think are a necessity the bluegill buzzbait pretty good in all weather and time of day, the heddon baby bass lure, the watermelon yum rubber worm, and the little baby bass crank bait think it’s a 100 series and shallow diving. That’s my first lures I’d get and those colors are pretty good throughout the day and in any weather. I would score a jitterbug soon after and possibly a swim bait but all the good swimbaits are for dlc. If you want to purchase trophy hunter pack all your issues go away with swimbaits as the booty shaker and shads are deadly on bass. Plus you get 4 rods and reels which 2 are incredible spinning setups that seem to find the linker bass. Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 6
  3. dfish667

dfish667 New Member

Thank you, will look into this when I get enough TP.

4. adoseofreel

adoseofreel New Member

I agree with Mousaka_H. If you aren't limited to bass, I notice that the buzzbait will catch any and everything in a lake. I also use the Pro Shad - Gold is another one that I've caught a lot of bigger bass on as well. I try to fish my moving baits on 2-3 reel speed. If it's a worm or bottom bait like an artificial lure, I'll put it on 1 and usually can pick up some decent sized bass as well. Hope this helps, I currently use 50lb braid for my buzzbait and for my other baits are different size FC and I do thing that the spinning reels tend to break less than baitcasters but I'm not 100% sure about that. I use the spinning gear for my bigger baits like the big swimbait and the buzzbait and Pro Shad I use on the 13 fishing baitcasters.

• Like Like x 2