Bassmaster Fishing 2022

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by joshua#8141, Oct 28, 2021.

1. joshua#8141

joshua#8141 New Member

I've drove into it for a couple hours so far and I noticed a couple of things. First off with the consoles you don't have some controllers that the computer has for instance consoles does not have a twitch button but computer does. Also in the game I've been finding a lot of fish that are either up or down which is really weird don't know if that's a glitch or what. Also a lot of the fish do not jump out of the water! Which in a bass game you really need, I think I've only had one fish that may of jumped. Plus you're looking to the left making sure that you're line doesn't break so you can't really focus on what's in front of you witch is sad. Now let's talk about the lures. When I was running the popper that is given to us through the DLC it doesn't pop(and that could be due to we don't really have a twitch button which we really need on console) make any noise or doesn't even make any waves that you could do in real life because that's what attracts the bass or fish in general. All lures do not move it's like a dead stick that you're just pulling in the water none of them have any motion which is not realistic at all and honestly is a very downgrade from the other games.

All in all it's a decent game they have a lot of improvement to do in this game especially with the lures and with the bass not acting like Bass. I also feel like it's just a copy and paste from the other one just new locations. Couple things I would like to see added to this game would be that when you fish you just don't stay in front of the boat you could also go to the back of the boat that hasn't been done yet for I don't know what reason. Also I hope that they add kayak Bass fishing tournaments because the kayak industry of fishing is getting really big and also I follow couple YouTubers that do kayak fishing and I would believe it would be a awesome addition to this game because they have add kayaks before just not kayak tournaments. Also I would love to see console get a twitch button that would make it a lot easier to do lures like the popper. For lures I would like to see the revolver and Whopper poppers also added.

2. DTG Benjamin

DTG Benjamin Staff Member

Hi thanks for all your feedback. Some of these issues have been raised with the team already! We hope you are having a good time with it!